[imp] Problem with PGP displaying inline

Brad Vedders veddebra at aquinas.edu
Thu Dec 5 20:31:52 2002

I had gpg working two days ago and then upgraded horde and imp to the
latest cvs.  Now pgp messages will not display inline.  I get the
following message from within imp:

There are no parts that can be displayed inline

Upon examination of messages that worked two days ago versus messages
composed today, I noticed that imp seems to be double quoting protocol=
line of the Content-Type: header.

The version that works reads:
protocol="application/pgp-encrypted"

The current cvs version reads:
protocol=""application/pgp-encrypted""

Would this explain why imp is not displaying the pgp inline?

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu