[imp] Conection imap server

Jesus L. Paleo jesus at ea1dav.net
Fri Dec 6 21:41:40 2002

Hello all:
          I have Horde-IMP working from more that one year very fine in
a Suse 7.2. Recently i upgrade to Suse 8.1 and here start my problems.
PHP is now 4.2.2 from the Suse 8.1 rpm apache is also from rpm 1.3.26
i use uw imap and this is the test for imp with test.php page when i try
to check the imap server conection.

I upgrade imap, c-clent etc, but the fail persist. Any idea ?

Thanks a lot.

-----------------------
PHP IMAP Support Test
server="localhost" user="jesus" mailbox="{localhost:143}INBOX"

Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:143}INBOX in
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp/test.php on line 157

Warning: imap_mailboxmsginfo(): supplied argument is not a valid imap
resource in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp/test.php on line 158
INBOX has messages ( new recent)
Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp/test.php on line 160

Valid XHTML 1.0!

Notice: TLS/SSL failure for localhost: SSL negotiation failed (errflg=2)
in Unknown on line 0

Jesus L. Paleo
A Coruna
Spain.