[imp] Re: [horde] If using IMP authentication, how do you perform groups and user security

Taylor Dondich tdondich at majiknetworks.com
Mon Dec 9 22:07:56 PST 2002

Okay, I'm not being clear.  Let me try again.  I am using the IMP
authentication backend.  I have created groups inside Horde's
administration and added a few e-mail accounts to the groups.  When I go
to gollem and upload a file, the owner is the e-mail address, but yet
there is no group shown.  Also, you cannot chmod items.  I am using
Horde's VFS driver.  Is there any way to do group access security in
gollem when using IMP's authentication backend?

Taylor