[imp] Bug in imap_fetch_overview function

SenthilVelavan senthilvellan at gmx.net
Tue Dec 10 18:16:37 PST 2002

Hello All,
               I have installed Horde/IMP in HP-UX box.Installation is OK.

Horde- version 2.1
IMP-version 2.1
PHP-version 2.3
    My problem is IMP displays number of messages in INBOX as
You have 2 of 2 messages , but not the MAIL messages.I have done a
quick code walk thru and find out that they are using
" imap_fetch_overview funcion"
to fetch mail headers for the given sequence and returns an overview of their contents.
Problem or Bug:
                        imap_fetch_overview is not returning anything.

I have tried a sample program for imap_fetch_overview.his example is OK with linux box.But imap_fetch_oveview returns nothing in
HP-UX box

$mbox = imap_open("{your.imap.host:143}","username","password")
    or die("can't connect: ".imap_last_error());

$overview = imap_fetch_overview($mbox,"2,4:6",0);

if(is_array($overview)) {
       reset($overview);
       while( list($key,$val) = each($overview)) {
               print     $val->msgno
               . " - " . $val->date
               . " - " . $val->subject
               . "\n";