[imp] Re: [horde] " Syntax Error "

Steve Harms mindwarp at mindwarp.net
Tue Dec 10 14:14:00 PST 2002

I am having the EXACT same issue with my imp installation.  Anyone got a fix for it?

> posted by pratik on 2002-12-04 10:46:02
Hello

I have configured with multiple domains, some domains belong on the server were
horde belongs & some domains are on other servers I have successfully configured
the other domains of the server in servers.php the users & login & read messages
but while sending message the sends but on other side the user gets the
following as an email address " Username@Syntax Error "
Can somebody guide me what can be the problem

Thanking for help

--
Pratik
Ultra Infotech