[imp] Re: Reg Empty messages

matt reynolds matt at konsole.net
Tue Dec 10 13:59:27 PST 2002

Hey all,
I have a similar problem... Horde 2.X/IMP 3.1, RH7.3, PHP 4.2.3.  Using
eXtremail 1.5.3 IMAP server.

I can't see any of the mail message bodies from within IMP.  I can see my
inbox and it tells me how many messages have etc, but the message body
doesn't show up.  Also when i send a message to myself from within IMP, the
message body shows up as an attachment, which can be viewed.  The only
difference i can see is that, the messages sent from within IMP webmail use
one charset and messages sent from outside clients that i can not see have a
different charset.  Any help?  Need more info?  Let me know!! Thanks!

-Matt Reynolds
matt@konsole.net