[imp] IMP login screen customization

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 11 10:07:49 PST 2002

Quoting Paolo Cavicchini <p.cavicchini@ifinet.it>:

> I saw the demo site of HORDE (http://demo.horde.org).
> I would like to customize the login screen in the same way: I would like to
> include a "server/protocol selection".

You will need to use IMP for Horde authentication (I think) in
horde/config/conf.php (or horde/config/horde.php depending on the
version of horde) and then need to set the IMP configuration to show
these selection boxes (in horde/imp/config/*.php, maybe in servers.php?)

> I would like to customize the banner "Welcome to Horde".

See the admin faq at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/ and/or the mailing
list archives.

> Hwere can I find the configuration file to do that?
> I've searched, but I haven't found nothing...

Search the faq and the list archives.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics