[imp] Storing session data in mysql

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Thu Dec 12 22:33:26 PST 2002

Hi,

it was mentioned a few days ago on this list, that you can store
php session data in mysql. It looks like a good idea to me. I would
like to hear about your experiences with it, mostly about reliability.
I guess I need to change php.ini for that, but I am not sure how
to specify the mysql handler. I would appreciate any pointer to online
docs or a snippet of your config.

                                     Yours: Laszlo

Laszlo L Tornoci                            Inst Pathophysiology
E-mail: torlasz@xenia.sote.hu               Semmelweis Univ Med School
        torlasz@net.sote.hu                 Nagyvarad ter 4.
fax:    (36-1)-210-4409                     Budapest, H-1089, Hungary