[imp] Re: Configuration of horde

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 12 21:48:06 PST 2002

Quoting Manuel Gonzalez <mgod@yucom.be>:

>   Unfortunately I did not see much documentation of it.

We're working on better docs.

>  I have different
>  email clients, and would love to change the look and feel of the script
>  for all of them, without installing it for every mail-client.

Can do, depending on what you want to do, and what version you run.

>   I wonder if this is possible, by changing config files for specific
>   users. I must admit that I am not a good programmer and almost new to
>   Linux.

CVS version supports "themes" so each user (not domain, but actual user)
can select the theme they like.  Adding themes is easy.

Release version doesn't allow you to customize by user, but you can
customize by domain or web virutal host, etc.

How to modify it depends on what you want to change.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!