[imp] Mail Filters not working unless i apply them manually

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 08:47:44 PST 2002

Hello,

Yesterday i installed Horde 2.0 with IMP 3.0, and configured it for my mail server.

I also set up an SQL database to store the preferences. I have been using it a
lot within the last day, and it works *perfectly*, except for one thing...

The mail filters i have created are never actually run unless i apply them manually.

The following three options *ARE* turned on:

 - Apply filter rules upon logging on.
 - Apply filter rules when mailbox is refreshed.
 - Display message when filters have been applied

...but the filters are never applied automatically, they are not applied when i
log on, and no messages are displayed unless i apply the filters manually.

Has anyone experienced this problem?? i have looked everywhere for a solution,
but i cannot find one...

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Richard.

P.S. the URL is "http://webmail.mongeese.co.uk", which redirects via a frameset
to "http://webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/imp".

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs@mongeese.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers