HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: insufficient permissions

Marc Fellman mfellman at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 13 11:21:06 PST 2002

Hi,

> ----- Bericht van allie@daneman.net ---------
>     Datum: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 02:07:48 -0800
>       Van: allie@daneman.net
> Antwoorden aan:allie@daneman.net
>  Onderwerp: HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: insufficient permissions
>       Aan: imp@lists.horde.org
>

> I think I have a config problem but can't find adequate docs to help out. I
> have an sql backend for imp preferences and I get the following error when
> trying to use it:
>
> Dec 13 01:13:24 HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: insufficient permissions:
> [nativecode=Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database 'horde'] **
> Array
> [on line 102 of "/var/www/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php"]

Looks to me as if you have forgotten to fill the username in a config file.
('@localhost' probably should be 'horde@localhost') Look in the
horde/config/conf.php. I don't think that in horde/imp/config/conf.php there is
a section for a database (but you should check anyway). I can't look at my
configuration for an example but this could help (I hope).

<SNIP> ----- Einde bericht van allie@daneman.net -----

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman