[imp] The method "contacts/add" is not defined in the Horde registry

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 13 08:51:15 PST 2002

Quoting Paolo Cavicchini <p.cavicchini@ifinet.it>:

> In IMP, when I click on the Address Book icon near to the sender
> name/address visible in the received messages, IMP says me:
>
> "The method "contacts/add" is not defined in the Horde registry"
>
> I see a lot of: $this->registry['contacts']['add'] in the registry.php:
> need I to add any row in that registry?

Make sure that both:

$this->registry['contacts']['add'] = 'turba';

and:

$this->services['turba']['contacts']['add'] = array(
    'file' => '%application%/lib/api.php',
    'function' => 'turbaAddAddress',
    'args' => array('name', 'address', 'addressbook'),
    'type' => 'boolean'
);

are uncommented. Same for your other registry question.

This is a lot simpler in HEAD, fyi.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."