Fwd: R: [imp] The method "contacts/add" is not defined in the Hordereg istry

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 13 09:10:38 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from p.cavicchini@ifinet.it -----
    Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:08:15 +0100
    From: Paolo Cavicchini <p.cavicchini@ifinet.it>
 Subject: R: [imp] The method "contacts/add" is not defined in the Hordereg
istry
      To: 'Chuck Hagenbuch' <chuck@horde.org>

Hello Chuck,
thank you for the answer.
The registry.php is exactly as you've indicated: the lines you wrote me are
uncommented.
For some strange reason, the method doesn't work.
All other features are working perfectly (my compliments!), so I can't
what's necessary to do to resolve the problem.

Have you got any other suggestion?

Thank you in advance
Paolo