[imp] Re: Mail Filters not working unless i apply them manually

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 14:15:56 PST 2002

Hello,

I downloaded:

  ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/imp/tarballs/imp-3.1.tar.gz

and unzipped it, but it's exactly the same as the version i have. I got the
version number from "imp-3.1/README" which says "Version 3.0".

I therefor have two options:

 - Either this README is out-of-date
 - the Version 3.1 tarball contains version 3.0 of IMP.

Any idea which of those has happened?? I have unsubscribed from the alias
temporarily, cos it flooded my inbox, i shall subscribe again if you are out of
ideas...

Thanks for your help,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs@mongeese.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers