[imp] little pop3/notls question

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Fri Dec 13 21:16:34 PST 2002

If you IMP server going to stay the same for all your client then you can take
advantage of the 'preferred' setting in horde/imp/config/servers.php under
[pop] section. If not which I think might be in your case then just cut/paste
the [pop] section and bring it to the top of the list before any other section.
The top will be set as default.

--
Hammad