[imp] Same addressbook on diff. mail servers

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Fri Dec 13 21:32:23 PST 2002

I think you are loosing it. The whole point of logging in as different user is
so every user has it own address book and preferences settings. You are
thinking of aliases where one user is dynamically pointed to another user but
thats not the point of IMP. Atleast thats what I think, plz someone correct me
if I am wrong.

That why there is import and export function of address book. You can use that.

--
Hammad