[imp] possible bug in imp head

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 15 11:01:16 PST 2002

your right, I was using php 4.2.3, I'll upgrade to 4.3.0RC3 when I get
some free time. Any idea what the bug in php 4.2.3 is?

[Sun Dec 15 02:29:09 2002] [notice] child pid 10460 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Sun Dec 15 11:05:14 2002] [notice] child pid 14898 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Kind regards,

Travis Read
iiNet Senior Support       | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr@staff.iinet.net.au | Level 6, Durack House, 263 Adelaide Terrace

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS