[imp] Radius question

Charly Root root at papendorf-se.de
Sun Dec 15 11:30:58 PST 2002

Well, I assume root is then supposed to receive this mail, so why not add an
alias for john? (see aliases(5)) Don't forget to run newaliases.
Best regards,
Alexander.

Quoting lists <lists@uc9.net>:

 I know this may not be the right list, but if someone could point me in
 the right direction, it would be great.

 Setup

 I have a radius server running one serverA
 I have a sendmail server running on serverB

 Radius server and sendmail server talk to each other on a
 dirty(10.x.x.x/24) network.

 I need radius accounts to work with sendmail.  so that if a radius user
 john had email sent to, john@somedomain, it would go thought on the
 sendmail box.  The sendmail box has an NO users on it (other then root).

 Any ideas?

 Michael