HORDE [emergency] [imp] DB Error: insufficient permissions

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Sun Dec 15 23:57:38 PST 2002

I think you compiled courier-imap as root user. You should compile as vpopmail
user which you probably have created when installing vpopmail. Also vpopmail
needs to be compile and installed first then courier-imap. Read courier-imap
documentation its all in there, courier-imap connects to mysql database through
vpopmail. Also read vpopmail/README.mysql

Hope this helps.

--
Hammad

Quoting allie@daneman.net: