[imp] cosmetic issue with encrypted messages

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Dec 16 13:09:44 PST 2002

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> > Mainly this was done to get the stripping code to work - before these
> > changes there wasn't really an easy way of altering a specific MIME
> Part
> > and then having the output from MIME_Part::toString() be a valid mail
> > message.  It looks a lot better now.
>
> And indeed it works again.

That was to early. You've seen my commit to message.php? This was necessary
because of the function renaming in MIME_Contents. The stripping worked
after that on a multipart/alternative message (I think).
But stripping from a multipart/related message gave me (with the patch):
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/jan/headhorde/lib/MIME/Contents.php on line 288

Jan.