[imp] HELP!! contacts.php not working!

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 12:11:03 PST 2002

Hello,
    Ah.... perfect!! Works just as i had hoped!

One thing tho... is it possible to have that done by default?

Otherwise, i fear that all my users may email me asking why they cannot see
their addressbook, and i will then have to reply saying "Select it in the options".

i assume there is a way to set this automatically. i only have one addressbook
available now, and that's the personal SQL one (i commented out all the LDAP ones).

Thanks,
Richard.

Quoting Michael Bellears <michael.bellears@staff.datafx.com.au>:

> > When i compose a new mail, and click on "Address Book" which links to
> > "http://webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/imp/contacts.php", all i get is a
> > blank page.
>
> This has been addressed previously in the list.
>
> Ensure you have selected a default Address Book under Options.
>
> Regards,
> MB

Richard Hobbs
hobbs@mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://fishsponge.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers