[imp] Two inbox's on login

Thomas Braad Toft magicx at spandland.dk
Mon Dec 16 20:51:12 PST 2002

Hi!

I'm using IMP on a Debian Woody box with Courier IMAP. The packages are from
the unstable tree (horde2 2.1-3 and imp3 3.1-3) We are four users and one of my
users has a strange problem.

The user has two "INBOX"'s on login, but in the folder list there's only one
INBOX? "On login" I mean the page that is shown to the user where it shows the
folders IMP has checked for new messages.
The other users don't have this problem.

My servers.conf looks like this:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 20143,
    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'servername',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => 'servername',
    'preferred' => ''

Where servername has the corresponding name of my domain.

I tried to remove anything in my users Maildir and let Courier IMAP recreate
the tree, but it didn't help.

Using my other webmail, SQWebmail, I see only one Inbox and the same when I
login to the account via KMail.

Does anyone have a clue about what's wrong?

Below I posted my output on running test.php and later the IMP tests:

--
Horde Versions
Horde: 2.1
Turba: 1.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.3
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 3
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
short_open_tag enabled: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes

---
IMP tests follows:

IMP Version
IMP: 3.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.3
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 3
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

--
Thomas Braad Toft