[imp] HELP! prorblem with attachments

HP Lui h0l0609 at spindletop.tamu.edu
Mon Dec 16 23:00:16 PST 2002

Hi,
I am using Linux 8.0, Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1.

1) When I sent message with a plain text attachment. Two
attachments were received. The first one was OK, while the
second one was an empty attachment.

2) When I sent message with a Microsoft Word attachment file.
Two attachment were also received.  The first one was not an
empty file, however it could not be opened by Microsoft Word.
(error message was:
"The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions
* check the file permissions for the document or drive,
* use the file open dialog box to locate the document. .."
Nove of the above suggestions worked.

Also, when I send message uit Microsoft Word attachment file,
following messages were shown: (Note: I added one line
"echo $filename" in ~horde/imp/compose.php, the first line
was the out of $filename).