[imp] PGP states no text

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Tue Dec 17 10:47:59 PST 2002

Hi Michael:

I've just built gpg for my server, perhaps it is on my end?
Could you please tell me what your settings for PGP keyserver,
and root certs (not required for this) look like? Could you
suggest a test to make sure that gpg works? I do get prompted
for my passphrase and it appears to load successfully.

Thanks,

-mike