[imp] menu repeats itself

Deborah Pandra debo_pandra at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 18:16:16 PST 2002

I installed Horde, IMP and Turba.

Once I am login in the Inbox, and I have the bottom menu, I go to the
Address Book(Turba) or password. In any of those, when I click the mail
button I goes back to the Mail application but the bottom menu is repeated
(twice). It's like it opens the Mail with the bottom menu inside a template.
And if I do the same again (going to Address book and go back to Mail), The
bottom menu will appear three times and it continues like this.
In the /var/log/messages there's nothing wrong.

Any ideas why this is happening and how can i solve it?

thanks