[imp] Help File(s)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 17 15:02:12 PST 2002

Quoting ROSD Webmaster <webmaster@royaloakschools.com>:

>   We are in the process of creating a Step-by-Step User Manual for
> our not so web-savvy users.

So is the horde project.  You should be able to see a sample of the web
version at http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~ericr/horde/ if you want to see
a snapshot of it.  It is in xml, so can be output in various formats
(pdf, web/php, html, text, etc).

You might want to consider using/contributing to this project.

>  In this process we discovered a few
> spelling errors in the help section, and we would like to fix them.
>
>   Where in the horde or IMP tree are the files that I need to edit?

For each application, go to that application's tree, and then under that
the English help is in locale/en_US/help.xml (for other languages, replace
"en_US" in that path with the locale code for the language).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!