[imp] IMP 3.1 / user@domain.ext on virtual domains

amith at xalan.com amith at xalan.com
Wed Dec 18 00:28:12 PST 2002

> Would it be possible to do this with the vinfo hook?

Now that I think about it, what you are really trying to do is dynamically set
the realm parameter (without using $HTTP_HOST, etc).  I don't think there is
really anyway to do this cleanly (i.e. no code modification), but you could
perhaps create a hook for that purpose.  something called _prefs_hook_realm.
And then you would have to modify the code so that it checked for that hook
before it set the realm.  There are a bunch of examples scattered throughout the
code on hooks are called.  Definitely possible, but I don't know if that type of
functionality would be incorporate if you supplied a patch.  And if it did get
commited it would be to HEAD  I would try it that way though... I think its
cleaner than the vinfo stuff we talked about earlier.

Amith