[imp] HEAD PGP problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 18 09:03:08 PST 2002

With current CVS HEAD, when I get a PGP signed message from someone that I
don't have a public key for, I can't find any way to see the message text
without viewing the full source.

I get:

PGP
This message has been digitally signed via PGP.

Error
Public PGP keyserver support has been disabled.

... which is right, because I have major timeout problems with the keyserver
stuff. Shouldn't I be able to read the message anyway, with a note that the
signature wasn't verified?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."