[imp] Installing HEAD....

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 18 13:54:47 PST 2002

Quoting Yannick Cayer <ycayer@3webmedia.com>:

> Greetings,
>
> I am trying to install HEAD to check it out, but I am having problems
> setting it up.

What kind of problems?

> I have a running HORDE 2.x/IMP 3.1 installation which is fine but HEAD's
> config, seems different.

Yes.

> Can anyone tell me where I can get some docs on installing HEAD (if any) or
> perhaps some guidelines?

horde/docs/INSTALL first, then horde/imp/docs/INSTALL, then the docs/INSTALL
for any other modules you installed, if any.

The biggest problem will be if you try to setup horde to use IMP
authentication.  If so, you will need to setup horde to use some other
authentication, configure IMP, then reset horde to use IMP authentication.
Should be all covered in the above INSTALL files.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!