[imp] alternative part errors

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Dec 19 13:36:25 PST 2002

| I'm getting the following errors on multipart/alternative errors as well:
|
| Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first
| argument
| should be either a string or an integer in
| /var/www/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/alternative.php on line 115
|
| Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first
| argument
| should be either a string or an integer in
| /var/www/horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/alternative.php on line 115

I can't reproduce this with any of my multipart/alternative messages.  I'm
really not sure how $id can be anything other than an integer/string - it
is the information in the 'imap_id' entry.  This entry is only set in
MIME_Structure, and there is no way that it can be anything other than an
integer/string.

If someone wants to send me a message that shows this error, that would be
great.

michael