[imp] htmlspecialchars: US-ASCII not supported warning in imp

Adrian Walters adrian at na.dhs.org
Sun Dec 22 08:50:28 PST 2002

This is kind of an off question, but how would you upgrade from the CVS daily
and not break the settings in the conf files?

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

-> Zitat von Ethan Tuttle <ethan@etuttle.com>:
->
-> > I'm guessing that my bleeding edge php install is spitting out this new
-> > warning.
->
-> Correct.
->
-> > I searched the archives / bug databases but didn't come up with a
-> > solution.
-> > I hope this hasn't been answered before.
-> >
-> > Is this a problem with my PHP install?  I couldn't find any references
-> > adding US-ASCII support to htmlspecialchars for my php installation.
->
-> No, there's nothing wrong with your installation.
->
-> > Has this problem been addressed in imp HEAD?  I browsed the cvs briefly
-> > but
-> > didn't see any indication that it has.
->
-> Yes.
->
-> > Is there a work around for those of us running RELENG_3 with PHP 4.3?
->
-> Yes, upgrade again, I've just fixed it in CVS.
->
-> Jan.
->
-> --