[imp] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config nls.php.dist horde/lib MIME.php NLS.php horde/lib/MIME Part.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Dec 23 23:58:26 PST 2002

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de>:

>   Log:
>   Woohoo: Experimental UTF support at least for IMP, disabled by default.

A big "Thank you" goes out to Michael Slusarz. His consolidation of the mime
code made this feature possible with changing only a few lines of code.

Though this feature is still experimental (you have to activate it in
nls.php) I'd like to get any feedback above all bug reports. I only tested
the mailbox and message view so far. But if this message arrives correctly,
sending emails works too.

Jan.