[imp] .gz attachments only download as 1 byte long!

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Tue Dec 24 10:12:40 PST 2002

All,

I'm using CVS horde+friends as of 9:00GMT today, I've noticed when trying
to download and save .gz attachments the files are saved as only 1 byte
long eventhough they are reported as longer.

when clicking the viewing link I get a new broswer window saying
"Unable to open compressed archive".

I've tried Mozilla and IE6 and get the same behviour.

Downloading other attachment types eg .cf (text) seems ok and I haven't
tried any others just yet.

I've successfully extracted the same attachement using outlook from the
same cyrus backend.

Browser is IE 6.0.2800.1106

Any ideas?

Ahmed...