[imp] IMP 3.1 Horde 2.1 IIS 5.0 is working but the web server stop

derek at younet.okstate.edu derek at younet.okstate.edu
Tue Dec 24 10:14:30 PST 2002

Hey Armelle, now that you mention it, I have been experiencing something
similar under load on our LINUX machine where the processes spike to 75% and
then the server just dies requiring a cold boot.  Different OS I know, but we
are using Apache 1.3.27, PHP 4.2.1, latest production releases of ALL Horde
tools and POSTGRES 7.2.1 on a dual XEON system with 2Gb of RAM and 70Gb HD
space.  We average around 10,000 connections per day as well and about once a
day we have to restart it!  If you find an answer or if anyone else is
experiencing this and have a fix, let me know too!
Very interesting!

Derek

Quoting arn@scs-net.org: