[imp] IMP cleanup

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Dec 26 12:08:37 PST 2002

Quoting Florian Clever <fc at clever-soft.net
| There are maintenance operations for IMP.
| For example "purge trash".
| I was wondering why no "purge inbox" has been setup yet?

No one has needed it.

| It seems like for many systems, purging inbox items older than 1 month
| does
| not make any sense at all, but for some kind of webmail service, where
| you
| are offering limited space etc. to your users, this would be nice (at
| least
| this is the case for me).

Well then the Maintenance:: framework is just what you are looking for.
Read the documentation in horde/lib/Maintenance.php for instructions on how
to create a module that will do what you are looking for.  You can look at
the existing imp modules (in imp/lib/Maintenance/Task/) for help on what is
needed.

michael