[imp] Save a draft HTML messages losses all formatting

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Dec 26 12:33:43 PST 2002

Quoting Ahmed <ashihab at alcahest.com

| There are 2 issues:
|
| 1. Saving a draft of an HTML message losses all the formatting when you
| come back to it and it drops you back into normal text mode for editing.
|
| I presume this is a bug?

No - if you have HTML formatting switched off by default, and you save a
draft, when you come back to it you will be in text-only mode.  There is no
way to detect whether the draft was composed in HTML mode or not.

| 2. when switching from text composition to HTML composition we lose all
| the
| carriage returns and the previously formatted text appears as a single
| block with no line breaks.

This has been reported by me before.  I don't know any JS, and I don't use
the HTML mode, so this is not high on my list of things to look at.  It
would be great if someone else could come forward and fix this.

michael