[imp] viewing attachment problem ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Fri Dec 27 00:05:00 PST 2002

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Look at the wv documentation - that is what is generating the error
> message.  I can render word docs just fine using the latest CVS.

'K, I just made sure my wv is up to date ... the docs are real simple
here:

wvHtml <in doc> <out doc>

Now, I just downloaded the attachment I'm trying to view, and word picks
it up fine ... so the file itself is good ...

what version of wv are you running?  I've got 0.7.4 installed right now

also, is there maybe a setting that I'm missing for a temp directory or
something?

Note that I'm running the latest CVS as of tonight ...