[imp] s/mime warnings

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Dec 28 13:23:25 PST 2002

I get these messages if I view an s/mime signed message with a certificate
that isn't issued by a ca from my ca list:

Notice: Undefined variable: hex in /home/jan/headhorde/lib/Crypt/smime.php
on line 1170

Notice: Undefined variable: plain in /home/jan/headhorde/lib/Crypt/smime.php
on line 1170

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/jan/headhorde/lib/Crypt/smime.php on line 775

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/jan/headhorde/lib/Crypt/smime.php on line 623

Jan.