[imp] Wrong theme on logout

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Sat Dec 28 13:55:36 PST 2002

thanks that solved the problem. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth!

this error crept in too easily! Is it possible to remove the imp-only theme
and language prefs and use the horde frameworks one only? afterall imp can
not exist without the horde framework.

I have not checked the archives if this was answered before, my apologies.

Ahmed...