[imp] IMP's conf.xml

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Sat Dec 28 23:32:33 PST 2002

I have tried, but authentication fails. Is there anything I need to
configure in Horde before? Also, should the initial screen have an
"Administration" link or something? Because I don't see anything like
that. Only a link named "Guest Services", and nothing more. I don't
use a database, and in my Apache I have defined as follows (I have
uncompressed horde and imp in the following /hordecvs dir):

<VirtualHost *>
     ServerName hordecvs.mydomain.com
     DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/htdocs
     Alias /horde /usr/local/apache/htdocs/hordecvs
</VirtualHost>