Fwd: Re: [imp] $conf['hooks']['from']

Jean-Michel Besnard besnard at tekkno.net
Sun Dec 29 09:49:58 PST 2002

I really don't understand how the $_prefs['from_addr']['value'] should be set to
because when I set a function it always says that the function does not exist.

If I create the function in the prefs.php, then I have warnings saying that the
function already exist and can't be redeclared.

Does any of you have an example to show me ?

Thanks,

JM