[imp] Showing the code randomly...

Lic. Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez rodolfo at equinoxe.g-networks.net
Sun Dec 29 18:32:30 PST 2002

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting "Lic. Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez" <rodolfo at equinoxe.g-networks.net>:
> | I'm having a little problem here: my horde/imp installation is showing
> | the source code randomly (sometimes it gets parsed correctly,
> | sometimes it doesn't, just the php code is showed). I've apache-1.3.27
> | and the latest stable PHP, with the pear from horde. Any sugestion on
> | what to look for
>
> Sounds like a problem with the compression code.  If using Horde 2.x, try
> turning page compression off.

I thought that at first, but zlib compression is off in php.ini, and in
horde.php too. But then I guess that compression affects the result sent
to the browser, not the PHP code itself, isn't it?... I mean, the problem
is the PHP source being passed crude (as if no PHP MIME type were defined)
to the browser, not the resulting HTML :S