[imp] Re: IMP's conf.xml

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Sun Dec 29 18:16:26 PST 2002

The problem with this is that many Horde installations are authenticated
through IMP.  I ran into this just the other day when I was trying to do a
complete new install.

I wanted to authenticate through IMP, but couldn't setup IMP's conf.php
(through the conf.xml) without first authenticating as an administrator.  But
I can't authenticate without IMP configured correctly.

Luckily, I had a previous installation that I was able to copy the conf.php
from.  But usually that would not be accessible.

There needs to be a default conf.php for IMP.  Otherwise, those that want to
authenticate through IMP cannot get Horde working at all.

-Dan