[imp] Perdition setup with IMP

Peter Santiago peter.santiago at psinergybbs.com
Mon Dec 30 14:38:15 PST 2002

Hi,

I have been successfully  running IMP now, want to make use of an IMAP proxy
to speed things a bit... Tried compiling and running IMAPPROXY..  But it
seems that the newest source code is broken.  Running the executable always
response with not able to find configuration file error.  I have already
downloaded perdition, can't figure out how to set things up..  Documentation
on setting up is quite sparse....  Those who have been running perdition
successfully... can you help me out???  Thanks
peter