[imp] Showing the code randomly...

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Dec 30 12:19:50 PST 2002

Quoting "Lic. Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez" <rodolfo at equinoxe.g-networks.net>:

| I thought that at first, but zlib compression is off in php.ini, and in
| horde.php too. But then I guess that compression affects the result sent
| to the browser, not the PHP code itself, isn't it?... I mean, the problem
| is the PHP source being passed crude (as if no PHP MIME type were
| defined) to the browser, not the resulting HTML :S

The only time I have heard of output problems like this happening with
Horde/IMP is with the compression code, so I'm not sure what else it could
be (the compression code can do some screwy things with the output, so the
fact the output is passed crude doesn't mean all that much).  I always
suggest recompiling PHP if that is an option.

michael