[imp] IMP Login problem

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Mon Dec 30 15:55:23 PST 2002

Hi everyone,

I am installing IMP-3.1 and am having some problems.  I can navigate to
webmail.mydomain.com/horde/imp/test.php and the page comes up fine.  I
can then log in and another page comes up telling me how much mail the
account has, and is accurate on that.  I can verify that my imap server
is authenticating this request.  However, this page does not show the
mail or have any links to do anything.  Now I am setting up
custom_login.php and when I navigate to that I get the white screen with
user/pass.  I login and it brings up
webmail.mydomain.com/horde/imp/login.php with my user/pass populating
the fields but says that the login failed for some reason.  When I look
at my horde log it says:
	Dec 30 15:53:49 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 208.xxx.xxx.xxx to
casstel:143[imap/notls] as test [on line 270 of
"/var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

Earlier I was able to login in to horde, but now that I am trying to log
into IMP and have it handle horde auth as well, I am getting errors.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad