[imp] viewing attachment problem ...

Chris Bowlby excalibur at hub.org
Mon Dec 30 23:12:03 PST 2002

On Sat, 28 Dec 2002, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

Hi Michael,

 Ok, here's what I'm seeing:

 When I click on the URL to bring up the viewer window, the message just
reloads, not showing the document, just the email again. Also when I click
on the icon to "download" the attachement to my system, she complains
about a download directory not being found, even though the vfs system is
trying to use /tmp, do we need to create the download path and have it
writable via the web browser?

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:
>
> | On Thu, 26 Dec 2002, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> |
> | > Look at the wv documentation - that is what is generating the error
> | > message.  I can render word docs just fine using the latest CVS.
> |
> | 'K, I just made sure my wv is up to date ...
>
> Did the recent changes fix this?  Jan committed code that kinda screwed up
> handling of binary data (because of UTF stuff) and I hopefully fixed this...
>
> michael

 Chris Bowlby,
 Manager of Information and Technology.
 excalibur at hub.org