[imp] Compose windows & accessKey problem ?

alex alex at thbuo.gov.tw
Tue Dec 31 12:06:11 PST 2002

After recompile php 4.3.0 RC4 with
-----------------------------------
./configure --enable-mime-magic --with-mhash --with-dom=/usr/local/lib --with-zl
ib --with-openssl --with-mcrypt=/usr/local --with-mm --with-ldap=/usr --with-ima
p=/usr/local --with-gettext --enable-ftp --with-db3=/usr/lib --with-
apache=/usr/local/apache --with-mysql=/usr/local --with-config-file-
path=/usr/local/apache/conf --enable-mbstring --with-mbstring=tw

and setup [mbstring] in  php.ini
--------------------------------
mbstring.language = Chinese
mbstring.internal_encoding = BIG5
mbstring.http_input = auto
mbstring.http_output = BIG5
mbstring.encoding_translation = On
mbstring.func_overload = 7

and set horde/config/nls.php
$nls['conf']['enable_utf'] = true;

then access key problem in compose window was fixed,but some of screenshot in
Horde did not display correctly in Chinese format(see
http://www.thbuo.gov.tw/~txg16/inbox.jpg ). Is the php.ini mbstring setup's
problem ? or anything i missed ?

Thanks Jan.

Alex