[imp] Redirecting failed.

Roman Serbski libser at manas.kg
Tue Dec 31 10:30:59 PST 2002

Hi list,

Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1 (all from tarballs), Apache 1.3.27, PHP 4.2.3
Someday ago I received a message and when I tried to
Redirect it to another address I've got "Redirection
failed." error.

Here is the log report from horde.log:
Dec 30 12:55:14 HORDE [error] [imp] No from address given
[on line 706 of "/usr/local/www/horde/imp/compose.php"]

When I click on received message From: field looks like:

"\"Santa\""

If someone wants I can forward original letter.
Sorry if this was reported/fixed before.

Thanks for your time and Happy New Year!

Kind regards,
Roman