[imp] Installed Horde-IMP on Windows XP Pro

sani at loyolajesuit.org sani at loyolajesuit.org
Tue Dec 31 12:17:17 PST 2002

Hi guys,
I just like to report that I have successfully ported the Horde-IMP framework into my Windows XP Pro system using the Apache 2.0 Webserver! I am sending this mail using IMP. Below are my installed modules/versions.
I am running Horde 3.0-cvs, IMP 4.0-cvs and PHP Version 4.3 (built with Ctype, DOM XML, FTP, Gettext, IMAP, LDAP, MySQL, OpenSSL and XML support).

My Pear Version supports (Mail,Mail_Mime, Log, DB, Net_Socket, File and Date)

I am currently trying to create a signup page but my Horde package does not contain the Signup.Inc template and I don't seem to find a recent verion anywhere. Can you guys help me on this?

Finally, I think IMP is a great webmail solution, please keep up the good work.

Sani.
PS:
I am the director of computer operations at Loyola Jesuit College - a coeducational secondary school in Nigeria, West Africa.

** End of Message **
This mail was sent from loyolajesuit.org.
Any problems please contact:
postmaster at loyolajesuit.org.